Sunday, February 8, 2009

Blog as Wordle...

(Click on picture to increase size and readability.)Okay. I am sure there are people out there who are saying, "Enough already with the Wordles!" However, I just find them interesting. As you may or may not know already, one of my biggest personal issues is lack of focus, and here is this program that takes whatever I write and automatically sifts through my writing and picks out the words I use most often--which are a pretty good indicator of my focal point. What a discovery! To just press a button and see what I was thinking pop out in boldface type from the screen. And if those are the wrong words, the wrong emphases, then maybe I can go back and change things so that my intention is clearer to the poor unfortunate who might be reading all this. Plus, it is just supremely cool that I can turn my text into a form of art.
In any event, I will try to restrain myself and indulge my fascination with this phenomenal program privately. Maybe.

No comments: