Friday, December 12, 2008

Guilty!

Note to self: you know you talk too much when the proprietor of a shop you visit maybe once every couple months a] recognizes you and says "You Facebooked us!" and then b] follows up with "And how's young Audrey?"

(In my own defense, I will say that the young woman--Amy-- has a 3 month-old of her own, AND that this was the shop where I rifled through her entire stock of knitted alphabet blocks to find all the letters of Audrey's name...but still....)

I actually got to meet her little boy, James, and--I know this will surprise all of you--he seems to be as happy a baby as Audrey is: kicks and grins and squirms and generally indicates how happy he is to make your acquaintance. Perhaps we can get them together. Amy (his mom) says he likes older women. :)

No comments: